Rocky Mountain Hand Scraped *NEW*
These engineered floors have been crafted with an emphasis on character and enhanced texture to give you a floor of beauty and style. Each board is sculpted by hand and no two boards are identical. This collection works well in Classic, Traditional and Rustic design themes.
Rocky Mountain Wire Brushed *NEW*
Highlights and Specifications
- Seringa is more stable than Red Oak and is 80% as hard as Red Oak.
- All 3 layers of the engineered floor are dried for TRC to 6-8% MC for maximum performance in our dry climate.
- 3 ply with 3.5 mm dry-sawn Lamella. This structure creates maximum stability and allows for glue down radiant heat warranty.
- Thickness: ~9/16″ (15mm) x 5″ (127mm), Width: 5″, Carton Size: 26.25 sqft
- Glue, nail or float.
- Approved on, above, and below grade.
- Nail down or Float radiant heat warranty.
- 25 year wear warranty.
- Lifetime structural warranty.